In North Carolina, you are required to file the form entitled “Notice of Accident to Employer and Claim of Employee, Representative, or Dependent for Workers’ Compensation Benefits” with the North Carolina Industrial Commission within 30 days of your injury. Your employer is responsible for filing the “Employer’s Report of Employee’s Injury or Occupational Disease” form with both the Commission and their insurance company within the same timeframe. If you are injured on the job in North Carolina, you are entitled to receive Workers’ Compensation in the amount of two-thirds of your weekly pay.  In general, benefits do not begin until you have missed seven days of work, but they will continue until you are able to return to work. When you are injured on the job, it is important to act quickly to ensure maximum compensation. Hiring an experienced Workers’ Compensation attorney will ensure that your claim is accurate, complete, correctly filed, and properly handled. If you have been injured on the job, please contact the experienced Workers’ Compensation attorneys at White & Stradley, PLLC, today to schedule a free consultation.

I enjoyed working with Chris, and I was very impressed with the professionalism of his staff.  I was made to feel very comfortable.